- Flows from 8.3 GPM to 255 GPM
- All components are enclosed within the tank
- The tank is of welded construction
- Every tank is leak tested
- Hinged top/front door on the submersible unit provides easy access to controls for adjusting and maintenance
- Motor and pump are isolated by vibration dampening mounts. Outlet locations are available as requested
• Imperial Electric • Lincoln Motors – 5 to %0 HP • Single and three phase available • Maxton Valves • IMO and Allweiler Pumps • Bore-Max Silencers • Seismic anchoring mounts • 20″ Oil level sight gauge • Vented cover • Isolation mounts between motor/pump and frame
• Low oil level switch • Low oil pressure switch • Oil Heaters / Oil coolers • Isolation mounting pads • Dual pump/motor • Special units and custom sizes are available upon request.
Dry/Belt-Driven Pump Units
• IMO Pumps to 375 GPM • Lincoln Motors, Imperial Motors up to 75HP 80/120 starts per hour • Maxton quality valves • 20″ Oil level sight gauge • Fully tested 12 gauge tank mounted on a heavy duty structural steel stand • Motor and pump are isolated with vibration dampening mounts • Outlet locations per customer requirement • Bore-Max silencers • Drip pan • Vented Cover • Sheave and belt guard • Seismic anchoring mounts
• Low oil level switch • Low pressure switch (Required if jack head is above power unit) • Oil heaters • Noren passive oil cooler • Seismic anchoring w/ mounting pads • Sound isolation covers • Special units and custom sizes available upon request
Or download a Pump Units Survey Form PDF, print and FAX to: 626 443-8647.
Call 626 443-8616 to confirm FAX.